Worldwide: The launch of new ANAC Indus Oil analysis !
he launch of New ANAC INDUS oil analysis!
Our new « ANAC INDUS » oil analysis service incorporates some major improvements. A brief summary:
- Upgraded limits for lubricants, wear elements and pollutants
- Additional “Alert” color
- Additional elements Barium, Lithium, Potassium
- Determination of “over-additivation”
- Re- organization of the chapters of the report
- Replacement of “Aquatest” water determination by “Karl Ficher Oven” method
- Addition of specific diagnosis for FOOD range oils and windmill applications
TOTAL ANAC Indus oil analysis helps our industrial customers to:
- Monitor the evolutions in the state of the oil.
- Assess the operating conditions of the machine.
- Reduce the maintenance costs.
- Plan the maintenance operations and reduce the production stoppages.
- Optimize the oil drain frequencies.
- Control that the lubricant used is the best suited to the operating conditions.
- Identify the origin of possible pollutions.
- Use along other condition based maintenance methods (vibration analyses, thermography, etc.)
DIAGNOSIS AND COMMENTS
The Anac Indus diagnostic of an oil relies on :
- Its nature (commercial name + grade) : ex Azolla ZS 32
- Its application : ex Hydraulic
- The type of industry : ex Paper industry
- The lubricated machine : Criticality. Capacity of the tank. Operating conditions
- Previous analyses : History of the oil. History of the machine
- Remarks and comments written by the customer
The diagnosis report is available within 72 hours (Classic standard) after reception in the lab.
It is dispatched either by post or e-mail, and then is available on the Internet You can have a detailed overview of the main functionalities and benefits on ANAC INDUS oil analysis in our enclosed leaflet