Engine Oil: TOTAL RUBIA WORKS 1000 15W-40
- For use with all vehicle brands: the lubricant is certified in accordance with Japanese, European and American criteria.
- Recommended for all Diesel engines up to the most recent compliance with the depollution standards of EURO Phase IIIa and the US EPA TIER 3.
- Especially designed for engines operating under the most extreme conditions (full load, long periods, dusty and hot atmosphere, stop & go driving).
Optimum engine protection even under the most extreme conditions
- The anti-wear performance of RUBIA WORKS 1000 provides optimum protection for the engine components.
- Measurements of camshaft wear, the perfect indicator for these properties, have demonstrated the protective capacities of this lubricant.
Detergency Piston cleanliness
- As demonstrated by tests carried out to obtain JASO approval, RUBIA WORKS 1000 15W-40 prevents piston deposits and is 5 times more resistant than standard lubricants.
Superior oxidation stability
- RUBIA WORKS 1000 15W-40 successfully passed Komatsu’s stringent independent test which tests the oil’s ability to resist oxidation and deposit formation - a critical factor given Komatsu’s 500 hour oil drain interval.
Reduce oil consumption
- Tests carried out on the CATERPILLAR C13 engine have shown that when RUBIA WORKS 1000 15W-40 is used, nearly 50% less oil is required compared with the benchmark lubricant - evidence of its perfect piston ring sealing and maximum engine efficiency.
Maximum oil change intervals
The formation of soot in the engine contaminates the lubricant and reduces its efficiency. RUBIA WORKS 1000 has undergone tests in order to meet the ACEA E7 standard. This lubricant enables the maximum oil change intervals authorized by the constructors to be attained.