This ANAC industrial analysis service can be used for the following activities : automotive manufacturing, chemical, cement, energy production, food, metalworking, paper, textiles, wood production etc...
TOTAL ANAC lube oil analysis is required to :
- Monitor the evolutions in the state of the oil.
- Assess the operating conditions of the machine.
- Reduce the maintenance costs.
- Plan the maintenance operations and reduce the production stoppages.
- Optimize the oil drain frequencies .
- Control that the lubricant used is the best suited to the operating conditions.
- Identify the origin of possible pollutions.
- Use along other condition based maintenance methods (vibration analyses,thermography, etc.)
ANAC ANALYSIS STANDARDS AND OPTIONS
Classic (standard) : Hydraulics, Bearings, Compressors, Reducers, other industrial oils
Turbine (standard) : Turbine oil analysis
Frigo (standard) : Refrigerating machine compressor oil analysis
Transfo (standard) : Transformer oil analysis
Calo (standard) : Heat transfer oil analysis
Trempe (standard) : Quenching oil analysis
VI (option) : Viscosity @100°C and viscosity index (VI)
OPTIC (option) : Microscopic analysis
AIR (option) : Foaming and air release
PARTIC LNF (option) : Particle counting (Lnf)
DIAGNOSIS AND COMMENTS
The Anac Indus diagnostic of an oil will rely on :
- Its nature (commercial name + grade) : ex Azolla ZS 32
- Its application : ex Hydraulic
- The type of industry : ex Paper industry.
- The lubricated machine :
➨ Capacity of the tank.
➨ Operating conditions.
- Previous analyses:
➨ History of the oil.
➨ History of the machine.
- Remarks and comments written by the customer
THE ANAC DIAGNOSIS REPORT
The ANAC will send the report by e mail within 72 hours (Classic standard) after reception of the oil test kit in the lab.