Food safety is paramount in the food processing industry.
That's why Total Lubrifiants has developed Total nevastane, a range of NSFH1-registered products formulated to ensure consumer safety in the event of accidental contact.
Total nevastane lubricants also meet stringent ISO 21469 hygiene certification criteria.
Grasp your industrial performance using Total nevastane lubricants while being in line with your upmost safety concerns.
The Total Nevastane OFFER is:
- The warranty of NSF H1 formulations,
- Allergen and GMO free certified products,
- Produced in ISO 21469 certified plants,
- Halal & Kosher certificated products
- A full range of synthetic products, PAO, PAG, Ester, outstanding performance calcium sulfonate complex and PTFE greases,
- A global network of more than 120 affiliates and local warehouses to secure your operations,
- Technical experts in each country to support you on HACCP approach and implementation,
- A robust TCO approach: product rationalization, proven outstanding performance of our premium products.
- An Industrial Lubrication data processing software – TIG 6 – helping you to deploy and monitor your HACCP policy on a day to day basis.
- Hydraulic systems
- Oven chains
- Pneumatic equipments
- Roller and other bearings
- Pellet presses
- Can Seamers
- Bottling equipment
- Furnace bearings
- Deep-freeze tunnels.
- Cleaning and rinsing fluids
- Sugar dissolving emulsions
- Heat transfer fluids
- Adhesive oils
- Water-resistant greases
- Silicone oils
As a market leader in the field of industrial lubricants, with more than 50 years experience in the food processing industry, Total is ideally positioned to formulate specialties products to meet the most exacting specifications.
Meeting your needs
Besides our significant expertise in industrial lubricants and in-depth knowledge of the unique requirements of the food industry, Total's global presence means that you're never far from expert help and support.