TIG: software for oil management
Organising industrial maintenance and lubrication requires the evaluation of multiple parameters. These can include:
- Other consumables, e.g. cutting fluids and soluble lubricant
- Processing steps
- Maintenance operation intervals
To streamline this highly complex task, Total offers TIG 6, our optimised maintenance software for managing your industrial lubricants. As the world leader in the field, Total offers a range of products which includes everything from motor oil and industrial greases to specialist products such as water soluble cutting fluid. TIG 6 is the product of this expertise.
Main advantages of TIG
- Simplification of maintenance and lubricant management
- Increased efficiency and
- Single software application format allowing you to monitor all your operations
- Includes a complete range of parameters and analyses for lubricants
- Facilitation of lubricant documentation management
- Facilitation of quality and safety management
- Ability to be implemented speedily, with customisable parameters and training by Total staff
Why you should choose TIG 6
- Ease of use, as it:
- Uses the standard Windows® interface
- Provides intuitive indications for any user, regardless of their degree of IT literacy
- Features a mobile version (Windows 8, Android and iOS) with barcode- or RFID-based management for direct use on-site
- Features a single software application to manage every maintenance activity
TIG 6 provides all functions necessary for optimal maintenance management. TIG 6 can manage every parameter impacting on production and maintenance - from lubrication to maintenance schedules.
TIG is the product of two decades of development by Total Lubrifiants. It is reliable, stable and fully supported with regular updates.
- Technical Support
To get the most out of TIG 6's capacities, Total lubricants provides training and technical assistance. Our training and support is provided by lubrication specialists.