The ANAC oil analysis diagnostics system for optimal fleet management
ANAC CITY is a diagnostics system specially designed for intra-city road fleets based on the scientific interpretation of used oil analysis data. This ANAC CITY oil analysis kit allows fleet managers to reduce the TOTAL Cost of Ownership of their vehicle / machine park.
ANAC CITY offers a more complete and accurate analysis compared to existing sensors for a more targeted and less expensive intervention
ANAC CITY is specially recommended for:
- Systematical follow–up of wear in driveline components such as engines, transmissions and differentials of delivery trucks, garbage trucks and city buses, equipped or not with gas engines or functioning with specific (bio)fuels.
- Low mileage applications under severe working conditions and high load, by checking the remaining alkalinity reserves of the lubricant.
- Check of the lubricant condition in city service.
- Prevention of breakdowns and improved use of the fleet.
- Optimum use of driveline components in all safety.
- Life time increase of the after-treatment devices by oil composition analysis and lubricants recommendation for the latest Euro 6 engines upon request.
- Preventive maintenance, hence reduction of cost price per km, mile or hour.
- Decrease of the fuel consumption by Fuel Economy control and detection of potential fuel dilution.
- Possible valuation of the equipment during resale.
- Wear elements: Iron, Lead, Copper, Tin, Chromium, Aluminium, Nickel (ppmc)
- Silicon (ppm), Soot* (%) , Water (%), Cooling Liquid*(presence) , Fuel* (%)
Characteristics of the lubricant:
- Kinematic viscosity (mm2/s) at 100°C* or 40°C***, TBN*, oxidation*, nitration**, Sulphated Ashes*
*only for engine oils ** only for Gas Engine Oils ***transmission oils
DIAGNOSIS AND COMMENTS
The ANAC reports are generated by the TOTAL ANAC knowledge base using:
- The ANAC CAPS database based on feedback on successful interventions.
- The TOTAL ANAC algorithms, allowing compensation for the effect of oil top up and severe service conditions, hence focusing on the life time of the components.
- The TOTAL ANAC database with reference data of all current part types, calculated on more than 7 million performed analyses.
THE ANAC DIAGNOSIS REPORT
The ANAC diagnosis is available per e-mail, and can be consulted on the Internet.