Transmission GEAR 9 FE 75W-80
Transmission GEAR 9 FE 75W-80 is a latest generation very high performance lubricant that has been specially developed in order to meet the most severe requirements of ZF, MAN and Volvo manual gearboxes in HGVs.
- Very high performance lubricant for manual gearboxes
Being a synthetic technology fluid, Transmission GEAR 9 FE 75W-80 offers higher technical performance than fully synthetic products: its exceptional anti-wear properties and excellent thermal stability provide gearboxes with optimal protection, even under the most severe conditions, leading to very long oil drain intervals.
- Lubricant specially developed for the ZF gearboxes of heavy vehicles with integrated retarders (ZF Intarder) that are subject to the most severe thermal conditions.
- Recommended by Total for use with extended drain intervals on Volvo and Eaton transmissions.
- Particularly suited to very long oil drain intervals with manual gearboxes in RENAULT TRUCKS, DAF, MAN and IVECO trucks. Recommended for ZF latests synchronizers.
- A product that guarantees fuel savings
- A very high performance technology product that decreases polluting emissions and reduces fuel consumption while ensuring optimal protection of the gearbox
The tests carried out by two independent laboratories (Milbrook in the United Kingdom and UTAC in France) have proven that Transmission GEAR 9 FE 75W-80, when combined with fuel economy engine and differential lubricants, resulted in savings of 1 litre of diesel oil per 100 km or approximately 3%, i.e. savings of more than 1,000 euros per truck per year.
After a one-month test campaign using a Euro 4 truck, in August 2009 the TUV certified that the combined usage of Transmission GEAR 9 FE 75W-80 with a Fuel Economy engine oil and differential oil (test performed with the RUBIA TIR 8900 FE 10W-30 and Transmission DUAL 9 FE 75W-90) resulted in fuel savings of an average of 3%.
A lubricant exceeding the performance of conventional semi-synthetic fluids
Transmission GEAR 9 FE 75W-80 is a high performance new generation lubricant that guarantees the longevity of gearboxes thanks to its excellent anti-wear properties.
Bench tests and fleet tests on heavy duty vehicles, under occasional extreme usage conditions, have proven the exceptional properties of Transmission GEAR 9 FE 75W-80 for protecting components in gearboxes (gears, bearings and synchronizers), and provide longer oil change intervals when compared to conventional semi-synthetic oils.
Longer oil change intervals
Transmission GEAR 9 FE 75W-80 has already been tested over more than 6 million km (with more than 150 oil analyses) using all types of ZF gearboxes, as well as under very severe conditions (very heavily loaded tests carried out in the Alps).
Note - Class 02 D has usage restrictions, particularly with the new technologies of ZF gearboxes (check with our technical services).
Optimal protection of the components
Transmission GEAR 9 FE 75W-80 is a lubricant based on synthetic technology giving it superior performance over fully synthetic oils
Exceptional thermal stability: Transmission GEAR 9 FE 75W-80’s exceptional thermal stability allows very long oil change intervals of up to 540,000km (or 3 years).
TOTAL ANAC, a preventative maintenance service for your fleet
TOTAL ANAC is both a preventative and corrective service tool which gives your company a real competitive advantage
- 3 200 000 diagnosis carried out
- 470 000 mechanical components monitored
- 30 years’ experience
TOTAL ANAC: an expert diagnosis system
The TOTALANAC service makes a diagnosis of all your equipment’s mechanical components (engine, transmissions, hydraulics) by in-service oil samples.
TOTAL ANAC’S aims
TOTAL ANAC is both a preventive and corrective service which gives your company a real competitive advantage.
- Lower operating costs due to reduced equipment repair or down time.
- Optimises maintenance of your equipment.