Lubricants for the FOOD processing
Food safety and productivity
Food safety is a fundamental concern for consumers in the food processing industry. NEVASTANE food-grade lubricants are specially formulated in order to prevent accidental contamination They do not put consumers’ health at risk and safeguard your brand image. Use NEVASTANE for complete peace of mind!
NEVASTANE lubricants – guarantee
- Registered NSF H1 – designed for use when incidental contact with food is possible
- ISO 21469 certification
- Contain no compounds of animal origin
- GMO free
- Allergen free
ISO 21469, an additional guarantee
Total Lubrifiants is one of the rare lubricants manufacturers to meet the requirements of ISO 21469 certification. This certification demonstrates that NEVASTANE products meet hygiene requirements – from their formulation up until the point when they are manufactured in our factories.
NEVASTANE, a complete range for the Food processing industry:
- Maintenance oils for hydraulic systems, gears, compressors and pneumatic equipment
- Greases for bearings, pelleting machines, crimping machines, bottling facilities, sterilisers, oven bearings, deep-freeze tunnels
- Special products: cleaning and rinsing fluid, emulsion for dissolving sugar, antifreeze, heat transfer fluid
- Aerosols: adhesive oil, water-resistant grease, silicon oil
Discover our industrial lubricants for:
We advise you to contact us for recommendations that are perfectly suited to your operating conditions. For further information about our products, consult the product catalogue.