Lubricants for automotive manufacturing
Productivity and high-performance for all your equipment
The automotive industry is looking for ways to increase productivity and introduce technological improvements and innovations while reducing the impact it has on the environment. In this ever-changing situation, TOTAL Lubrifiants is a reliable partner for manufacturers.
- Precisely defines your requirements by carrying out a detailed study of the application and approving a set of specifications
- Recommends suitable high-technology lubricants
- Closely monitors the test programme
- Delivers a supply/transportation service that includes worldwide coverage
- Offers lubrication services to increase the availability of your production facilities and reduce your maintenance costs
- Provides you with on-going assistance in the search for technical and economic improvements
Our lubricants and special products for automotive manufacturing
Oils for Hydraulic Systems
AZOLLA ZS: hydraulic systems operating in high temperature and pressure conditions. Bearings and miscellaneous devices.
AZOLLA AF: hydraulic systems that are particularly sensitive to the formation of deposits and/or that operate in high temperature and pressure conditions. Bearings and miscellaneous devices.
EQUIVIS ZS: hydraulic systems operating outdoors.
Oils for Industrial Gear systems
CARTER EP: Industrial gears, bearings under high loads and high temperatures.
CARTER XEP: Gears under high loads, high temperatures and difficult environments.
CARTER SH: Gears subjected to very high loads and high temperatures in difficult environments.
CIRKAN C: Lost-oil or casing lubrication for movements, joints, bearings and chains. CIRKAN RO: Apparatus and hydraulic circuits subjected to temperature constraints.
Oils for compressors and vacuum pumps, pneumatic equipment, insulating oils.
Special greases for automotive components and systems
- Seats: N 3524, N 30943, N 31295, CERAN LT
- Steering system: N 3924, N 3942, MARSON WR2
- Door modules (locks, hinges and sliding window systems): VITRELF 31, N3924, MULTIS EP2, F9702
- Windscreen wiper systems: SPECIALE 420, SEF 4632, STATERMA SP2
- Starter (motors): STATERMELF EP2, F9702 Electrical starting systems: STATERMA SP2, BIOMULTIS SEP2, MARSON SY2, F9702
- Bodywork accessories: N 4128Transmission systems: N 3945, N 30730, N 30645, GPMT 89, RLT LC, S 509
- Miscellaneous: MARSON SY2, ALTIS SH2, CERAN LT
- Extreme environments
The technologies we use for industrial greases are:
- Soaps: lithium/calcium, complex lithium, complex aluminium, complex calcium sulphonate
- Non-organic thickening agents: graphite, silica/alumina
- Organic thickening agents: polyurea, Teflon
- Heat transfer fluids
- Solvents and detergents
- White oils
- Process oils
Lubrication of machine tools
DROSERA MS: Multi-purpose range for all machine tool parts depending on the viscosity of the lubricant: hydraulic, sliding systems, gears, spindle movements, feed and gear boxes.
DROSERA HXE: Lubricant for sliding systems including those lined with synthetic resin, feed and gear boxes.
MARTOL LVG: for non-ferrous metals
MARTOL EV: for all metals
MARTOL EP: for aluminium
Oils for blank washing and stamping
FINAROL B5746: Protection and mild forming of electro-galvanised sheet steel.
We advise you to contact us for recommendations that are perfectly suited to your operating conditions. For further information about our products, consult the product catalogue.