Providing top quality service to the user while preserving the environment is the main objective of TOTAL LUBRICANTS. Packaging has thus been conceived to meet both eco- and user-friendliness requirements.
TOTAL Lubricants cares about the environment. Indeed greater attention is paid to sustainability and ecology.
- 15% of the material used to make cans is recycled High Density Polyethylene (HDPE).
- Pallets and containers are restored and reused.
- Cleaner machines
- Solvent-free glue is preferred for sticking labels.
Packages are designed to preserve product quality and provide the user with greater handling and comprehensive information :
- 5L cans are equipped with telescopic tubes to ease oil pouring.
- Caps are equipped with anti-wave rings to control oil flow.
- Easy handling.
- Visibility line to check oil level.
- Multi-language label to provide the user with product description in most languages.