How to check your oil
To check the oil level in your engine, the vehicle must be on level ground, with the engine off and cold.
- Remove the dipstick.
- Clean it with a cloth.Put the dipstick back and wait a few seconds before removing it again.
- Compare the oil level with the "MIN" and "MAX" marks.
- Add more oil if the level is below the "MAX" mark.
- Pour the oil gradually.
- Check the level again and repeat the operation until the level reaches the "MAX" mark but without exceeding it.Replace the dipstick.
- Check your oil every 2000 km or before a long trip.