TOTAL QUARTZ 9000 FUTURE GF5 0W-20
TOTAL QUARTZ lubricants
More protection and more kilometers.
With TOTAL QUARTZ 9000 FUTURE GF5 0W-20 and its friction reduction technology, protect your engine and go further
POINTS TO REMEMBER
- TOTAL QUARTZ synthetic technology
- New 0W-20 engine oil
- FUEL ECONOMY engine oil certified by official tests
- Above all API SN and ILSAC GF-5 requirements and backward compatible
- Suitable for petrol engines requiring API and/or ILSAC products, with or without post-treatment devices
ILSAC GF-5: backward compatible with ILSAC GF-4, GF-3, GF-2 ...
suitable for a wide range of car manufacturers that require API and / or ISLAC sequences
ILSAC STANDARD FOR PASSENGER CAR ENGINE OILS
|GF-5||CURRENT||Designed to provide high temperature deposit protection for pistons and turbochargers,more stringent sludge control, improved fuel economy, enhanced emission control system compatibility, seal compatibility, and protection of engines operating on ethanol containing fuels up to E85|
|GF-4||OBSOLETE||Valid until September 30, 2011. Use GF-5 where GF-4 is recommended|
|GF-3||OBSOLETE||Use GF-5 where GF-3 is recommended|
TOTAL QUARTZ 9000 FUTURE GF5 0W-20 is backward compatible with the former ILSAC sequences.
Fuel Economy engine oil
- The official ILSAC GF-5 engine test proves that TOTAL QUARTZ 9000 FUTURE GF5 0W-20 is an high-performance FUEL ECONOMY engine oil.
An overall result of 3.1% fuel saving is obtained compared to the official ILSAC 20W-30 reference engine oil. The engine used for this test is a GENERAL MOTORS 3.6L Petrol engine.
Protection against wear
- In wear tests, TOTAL QUARTZ 9000 FUTURE GF5 0W-20 obtains results that also exceeded ILSAC GF-5 requirements. This example demonstrates excellent resistance to contact between two metal parts.
Engine protection 70% greater than ILSAC GF-5 requirements
This result is obtained at the official test, conducted on a NISSAN 2.4L petrol engine.